Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Perfectly Punk Rock..

Got my dress in the mail today... 

it is THE biggest piece of junk Ive ever seen...
okay, maybe not the biggest... but its horrible... 

After tons of offers from friends and family to make my dream dress...
I had found a shop on ebay that made custom dresses...
they had 99.7 % positive feedback..
not bad right?
Wrong. 
I was so dumb... 
of course, were trying to save every penny we can to make a nice wedding happen...
this was SO not the place to try to be cheap... 
Not even cheap, it was still about $300... 
I could have went to David's Bridal... hit up their sale and gotten an amazing...
tradition... white wedding dress....
but no - thats not me... 

I could try to blow it off... say hey, what the hell... its punk rock right?
jacked up stitches... crappy tulle... crooked, janky and costume like... haha
perfectly puck rock...
But no chance in hell... its that bad guys...
so now I have to beg and plead with the store...
with paypal... and ebay...
try to get my money back... 
while I should be getting to be the beautiful bride...
drooling over my awesome wedding dress...
GOOOO!!!!
Can anything just go right?
Anyways... rant over...

on a plus note...
were still working on plans...
I noticed Halloween is on a Saturday this year... 
though it would be cool to get married that night... 
Itd kinda tie in our skeletons theme... 
Till death do us part, etc. etc. etc...
Still do the black red and damask... just on a cooler date! haha

Zaq brought up vegas alot... save money and what not...
but I wanted to have a nice wedding... not a quickie... haha
so i started thinking of a compromise...
Vegas - Hard Rock Hotel... 
They have 4 different wedding packages... 
and one... the Rockstar, is black red and white with damask!!
How perfect would that be... yeah, i know... perfect.
The perfect meet in the middle... 
mommy gets her cool fancy wedding...
daddy gets to be rock n roll and save some dough, haha
So, keep checking back for plans...
ill let everyone know whats going on soon!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry about your dress. You should definitely try to get that money back. You want to feel a like a million bucks in it - and you deserve that!

    ReplyDelete