Monday, July 27, 2009

Where do I start?

We had the most amazing wedding ever...
It was beautiful...
classy... punky... rock n roll...
damask as far as the eye could see...
fresh potted peace lillies....
I made the girls and myself bouquets...
I used red roses and black feathers...
and then shreads of damask fabric to tie them together...
White linens on the chairs with black satin sashes...
a HUGE candy table...
and the list goes on and on...
For now I want to share with you some sneak peek photos that we got yesterday...
Our photographers, Ashley & Eric of AE Photography were absolutely amazing...
They are a husband and wife team from Chicago area...
young a hip, fun, silly and worth every penny.
If you need a photographer for ANYTHING you gotta check them out...
just in the 6 photos we have seen, we know that they rest will be amazing.

Cute little whispered secret...
and a cute little giggle...
he probably said something naughty... haha
And lets not forget the super rad and amazing Tie :)
Mady by the one and only RokGear
Take a peek below to see all the guys wearing theirs as well...
Hopefully we will get a clearer photo of them all in their ties.


I love my necklace in this photo...
it matched SO perfectly...
I mentioned this before but I got it on etsy.
from Pinking Edge Designs...
It was exactly what I was looking for and looks PERFECT with my dress...

The "converse" shot...
had to showcase those...
i loved mine SO SO much :)

a sneaky little kiss before the ceremony...

I THINK i have to say this last one is my favorite...
Were so silly... arm wrestling in our wedding gear...
Totally "us" though...

So thats it for now...
as we start getting the rest of the wedding photos Ill be posting more details...
Lots of detail shots requiring lots of etsy shout outs!
Stay tuned!!

5 comments:

  1. Wow Wee... Congratulations on your wedding!!

    I love the pics! It looked like an amazing day!
    LOVE Love love your dress! and Hubbys Tie! how funky are they!
    Can't wait to read/see more!!
    Lots of love xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! You guys look awesome, those photos are amazing!! Congrats to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you looked so beautiful!!

    Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BIG CONGRATS!

    I really can't wait to see more!
    I'm so glad it was such a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete