Saturday, August 22, 2009

CANDY!!

There were alot of awesome aspects to our wedding...
But one of my favorites was the Candy Table.
My MIL totally went over the top picking a bunch of awesomely matching candies...
and of course, I snatched a few from etsy!

Check it out!
This photo is from my photographers blog about out wedding.
Please check it out and drool over the photos, but PLEASE dont steal them :)
Send them an email and ask their permission...
Maybe they will let you use it in your listing in exchange for the link back, i dunno.

Now - in the top left corner we have the damask mintbooks.
I had them custom made by ExQuisiteInVitation...
She made half red & black... half white & black...
and they were SO awesomely displayed....
I just loved it and could have been ANY happier...

Everything else you see there was DIY'd by my MIL...
except for the super rad skull suckers in the bottom right corner.
I got those custom made by my friend over at Vintage Confections.
These were a HUGE hit. Not only were they awesome...
but they kept my youngest son quiet the whole wedding... haha
He was covered in a red sticky sugary goo all night, but he was happy...
She hand made the little tags on the suckers with a 2 layer tag.
And used a day of the dead style skull...
as well as listed our name and wedding date.
SO COOL!
So what do you guys think?
Once again, etsy pulls through :)

Lastly - my bridesmaid Mandy gave me an awesome gift!
Its funny because I saw on etsy that she bought them...
and I went to the sellers store to try to get one for myself!
Turned out... she bought them for me :)
Its a crocheted skeleton bride and groom couple...
Made my the awesome seller @ Twisted Pink.
Thanks as always for reading :)
Leave me some comment lovin!

No comments:

Post a Comment