Saturday, March 21, 2009

GREAT NEWS!

So, I found someone to make my dress...
YAYYY!!!
Happiest future bride in the world... i cant wait to see it!!
ITs gunna be SO amazing...

Speaking of dresses...
theres TONS of good dress new flowing around here....

I fell in love with a dress from "Sweet Plume" on etsy.
www.SweetPlume.etsy.com
Sticking with my handmade, DIY trend... :)
Spreading the etsy love...
The dress was ALMOST perfect... except...
it had leopard spots... oh, and was $90.
Boy did I luck out...
I sent her an email saying, hey if you ever have a sale let me know...
I need a custom dress with black and white damask.
The next morning I had a message back...
she was working on a sample EXACTLY like that...
and said that if my flower girl was the model's size..
I could buy the sample for $54...
it was perfection... they both wear a 4/5..
I was meant to get this dress :)



Now remember... It will have Black and white damask to tie in with the rest of the wedding.
Im SOOOOO happy... my little Doodle Bug is gunna look SO cute in this dress :)

AND - Ive been on the hunt for bridesmaids dresses...
I found a super sexy pencil dress for Aymee.
IT really fitted, strapless, has pintucking and a sexy lace panel down the center.
Oh, and did I mention it wass brand new, with the tags... for $8??? YEah... crazy.
I think I want all of the girl to be in all black, with SOME sort of lace...
and then they can doll the dress up however they want, with whatever jewelry they want.
Throw in their own personality... ya know?

SO yeah... all about DIY... loving etsy wedding ideas right now...
and all about EBay... because I just cant make a sexy dress like aymee's for $8...
And this wedding is all about Champagne taste on a beer budget...
Ill make it happen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment