Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I guess a little something for the guys too :)

So we have decided were getting ties screened on etsy...
from this super Ran and amazing seller... RokGear
www.Rockgear.etsy.com
So, ZaQ, Tom, and the 3 wise men will all be wearing them.
Probably not the little men though... too expensive.

Black pants, jacket, shirt & a red tie...
and either Converse shoes, or Vans...
havn't decided that part yet...
He is giving us a great deal for ordering bulk.
And he also gives the option of the gift box... or no gift box.
No gift box = more eco-friendly...
less trash!

Whatcha think?





It ties it all together...
haha get it... ties... yeah, lame, i know...
really though...
most of the damask in the wedding will be black and white...
while we are bring in lots of other things in black and red...
so black and red damask is perfect...
Check out his shop...
tell him RockerByeBaby sent you...
and maybe he will give you a good deal too!?!?

5 comments:

  1. Love it check out my blog..I do custom weddings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's amazing! I love those ties!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's fantastic...and they will look so great!

    I totally vote for Converse...Vans always seemed a bit "new school" punk to me...whereas Chucks...they are just classic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE those...they're killer and will look great!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHAHA Concertina! You made me LOL and your totally right...

    How could would my little men be rockin the red carpet all dressed up rockin some black and white chucks :)

    ReplyDelete