Thursday, June 11, 2009

Its true! Its finally happening!

FINALLY! After all the time and money issues... its happening...
were getting married! YAYAYYYYY!!!
Im so beyond excited I can't even explain...
Things are going great...
We have so much in the works, I can't wait to see it all come together....

Were getting hitched in my grandma Browns backyard...
It will be special... alot of good memories have been had back there...
Im sure it will be emotional, as Grandpa Bob wont be there to share it with us...
But, being there will only guarantee that he will be there in spirit.

My #1 Uncle, Uncle Gooser is handling the meat...
haha... that sounds funny...
anyways, he will be COOKING the meat...
is making us all a fantastic feast of BBQ chicken and pulled pork...
just wait till you taste it... Its amazing...
and there will be a random array of other BBQ favorites there as well.

A huge tent to hold some of the guests...
Pretty white linens on the tables and chairs...
with big black bows on the back of each one...

And for then centerpieces... I had the awesome idea of using little trees...
Wrapping the pots in my damask fabric...
with a big huge red satin bow...
and tealight candles scattered all around.
Then, when the wedding is over...
all the closest friends and family can plant the trees in their yard...
Not only will this look adorable...
But, its totally eco-friendly...
No waste... No cut flowers or plastic ones to pitch....
Just another tree growing in the world...

And for me? Well, Im still on the hunt for a dress after the previous diaster...
I have my eye on this one, by Jessica McClintock...

But we will see... Ive had a REALLY hard time finding one I love...
and I think this one might be it... Classic... vintage... sexy... with a bit of black...
Perfect for an outdoor BBQ wedding, right?
Just say yes, cuz I want this to be the one...
Oh, and its on sale :) It was $470... and now its on sale for $180 in the store...
Now, thats a steal for the perfect wedding dress :)

Invitations are going out any day now...
I so BADLY want to show you our image...
but Im afraid someone is going to steal it...
I wish I knew how to do that cool watermark thing!

Well, I guess thats all for now!
Can't wait to see some of you there!

2 comments:

  1. I like the dress - the wedding sounds fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like things are really coming along. I LOVE LOVE LOVE that dress! :)

    Oh, and if you have photo shop, that 'watermark thing' is easy to do!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete