Monday, June 15, 2009

LUCKIEST GIRL IN THE WORLD!! CONVERSE!!

Yeah - of course Im lucky...
I have zaq - hes great.
Great daddy... great fiance... great guy...
And the boys...
theyre amazing...

but lets be serious here...
when you see what Im talking about...
you TOO will agree...
just why it is I am the luckiest girl in the world.

Those of you that know me, know I am obsessed with Converse...
so it was no question that all my boys are wearing chucks...
big boys & little boys...
and of course... I need a new pair too!
Well, I found them...
They're perfect...
Classic Chucks with a little wedding "flair"
Yup - i tracked down a pair of black sequin mono chucks.
Impossible to find online, but they are @ DSW!!!
And just $45 compared to the $70-$90 they go for online...
I ran in yesterday totally randomly, and there they were...
I had to have them, and zaq being the amazing man he is...
bought them for me.

Check em out...



I can't wait to rock them on my wedding day.
Theyre just perfect....
and THIS is why Im the luckiest girl in the world :)

1 comment:

  1. those are sooooo cute!!!! you are lucky!

    ReplyDelete