Thursday, June 18, 2009

Some good news... some bad news...

Good news -
*Wedding plans are full force... most the MAJOR details are done...
*Invites are on their way...
Some people have even gotten them already...
*I GOT MY DRESS AND MY SPARKLEY CONVERSE!
*All worked out and Cole can marry us!!

Bad news -
*I did not get to invite NEAR as many people as I wanted to...
Both zaq and I have big families...
and we are trying to keep this a very small & cheap wedding/reception...
hence the reason we are doing it at home now... to save on a TON of costs...
There are alot of family and friends that did not get an invite.
We kept the list to strictly immediate family...
from mom and dad through to first cousins.
And a VERY SMALL hand full of friends most of which are IN the wedding party.
Even with that I sent out 70 invitations.
We are maxed out at 150 people.

I know this is totally trashy, but once we start getting RSVP's back...
Ill be getting in touch with some of you to join us.
I had no idea how hard it would be to keep such a small list...
and its totally driving me nuts knowing that some important people in my growing up wont be there...
Doing the wedding in MPLS was easy, because most friends back home wouldnt come anyways...
but doing it at home there are so many people that want to be a part of our special day...
I should have just planned it on the football field and said - bring a dish to pass... haha
Like I said - if you get a mail from me saying hey! We have room PLEASE COME!
hopefully, you will just say... yay! of course Ill come...
and not think of me as completely tacky.
Please? :)
Maybe after the wedding we can all go meet at Petticoat and have our own party!! haha

Well, I think thats all the news I have for now.
Thanks everyone for being understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment